Updated: Jul 13
To the girl who got cheated on: you are not alone. You may feel or be physically alone. Drained. Pathetic. Shocked. All of these are valid emotions. What happened to you was cruel. Cruel actions are often followed by cruel emotions.
What happened exactly? The man who said he loved you chose to be unloving. That hurts. It hurts badly.
The bad news is that he cheated on you. The good news is that is no longer your burden to bear.
The good news
You may have broken under the weight of it all. Fractured and strained relationships feel heavy. The good news is that you will heal. You are healing. Here are 8 Christian affirmations for the girl who got cheated on:
1. "Forget about what's happened; don't be going over old history. Be alert, be present. I'm about to do something brand-new." - Isaiah 43:18-19 MSG
2. "God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at the break of day." - Psalm 46:5 NIV
3. "Blessed is she who has believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her!" - Luke 1:45 NIV
4. "He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds." - Psalm 147:3
5. "The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace." - Psalm 29:11-13 NIV
6. "Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and He will establish your plans." - Proverbs 16:3 NIV
7. "Jesus said, 'Daughter, you took a risk trusting me, and now you're healed and whole. Live well, live blessed!" - Luke 8:48 MSG
8. "Those who plant with tears will harvest with shouts of joy." - Psalm 126:5 NLT
Take these Bible verses as insurance that you will heal. Godspeed, sweet girl.
All the Peace,
P.S. download these wallpapers for a visual reminder❤️